Who's older? Toys vs. the Today Show
It's hard to believe that there was a time when there were no Rubik's Cubes, Monopoly Games or Easy Bake Ovens, right? Play our game of Who's Older? - Today Show edition.
(1) Savannah Guthrie or Easy Bake Oven?
(2) Al Roker or Slinky?
(3) Kathie Lee Gifford or Monopoly?
(4) Hoda Kotb or Etch-a-Sketch?
(5) Carson Daly or Star Wars Action Figures?
(6) Dylan Dreyer or Cabbage Patch Kids?
1. Easy Bake Oven is older. First Oven sold in 1963. Savannah was born in 1971.
2. Slinky is older. Metal Slinky's first sold in 1943. Al Roker (b. 1954).
3. Monopoly was first introduced in 1933. Kathie Lee Gifford (b. 1953)
4. Etch-a-Sketch is older (1959) - Hoda Kotb (b. 1964).
5. Carson Daly (b. 1973) is older than Star Wars Action Figures, first sold in 1977.
6. Cabbage Patch Kids are older. The "it" toy of 1980. Dylan Dreyer was born in 1981.
Other notable celebrities vs. toys
Justin Timberlake or Trolls?
Jennifer Lawrence or American Girl Doll?
Madonna or Barbie?
Tom Hanks or Hula Hoops?
Trolls are older than JT! Trolls came out in 1959, Justin Timberlake was born in 1981.
The beloved American Girl Doll (1986) is four years older than Jennifer Lawrence (b. 1990).
Madonna is a year older than the iconic doll. Madonna was born on August 16, 1958 (58 years old). Barbie made her debut in March 1959. Both have done well for themselves. Madonna has a reported net worth of $800 million and sales of more than 305 million albums. Barbie has sold billions - with an estimated value of $476 million. (Source: CNBC).
Tom Hanks is older than the iconic toy. Tom was born in 1956. The Hula Hoop was introduced in 1958.